Tuesday 7 December 2010

Rhino / Cheetah Tutorial

I have made this in Photoshop. It is a rhino with a leopard skin placed over the top of it. I done this by putting the picture of the leopard over the picture of the rhino. after that I decreased the opacity of the leopard and then entered liquify mode. In liquify I stretched the skin of the leopard, as good as I can without making it look really stretched, over the shape of the rhino.

After spending time in liquify mode I exited that then added a mask to the leopard layer and selected the brush tool, making sure the colour selected was black, then went around the outline of the rhino getting rid of parts of the leopard skin that I did not need. I also done this around the rest of the picture to get rid of the leopard pictures background.

After completing this stage I used the clone stamp tool to to fill in the rhinos last leg with the leopard skin pattern. I then put a dark light effect  on the leopard skin to make it really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment