Wednesday 8 December 2010

comments on others work

I have looked at and tested my class mates work which they have produced in flash. I thought it was well thought of as it can be an everyday situation and was quite interesting and kept me looking at it. I really liked the use of colours in which they used in there comic as it was black and white with only a few other colours whereas everything else was black or white. The interactive comic they they produced had an everyday storyline with a twist to it. Because of this i think that it was well thought through and designed, this is what kept me watching. The story also had a lot of panning and zooming involved as well as moving images which was also another good point as this made it different than other stories which would just involve one fixed image after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment